CALLING ALL 2013 GRADUATES!
This post will be at the top of the blog until Senior Reps are announced in March.
Scroll down to see most recent posts :)
Do you want awesome senior pictures that show off your personality?
Do you want to get them done for FREE? Sounds awesome, right? It get's better!
You can get this free photo session and actually earn money just by telling your friends about Amore Vita Photography.
Apply to be a Senior Rep for Amore Vita Photography!
What is a Senior Rep?
A Senior Rep is someone that is going to help promote Amore Vita Photography to their classmates and friends.
You will receive some senior rep cards with your picture on them to hand out to friends at school and work.
I will be selecting two students from each of the following high schools:
Northwest Cabarrus - Cox Mill - Concord High
Jay M. Robinson - Mallard Creek - Central Cabarrus
North Mecklenburg - Sun Valley - Hickory Ridge
First Assembly - A.L Brown
What do you get for being a Senior Rep?
- One free photo session with as many outfit changes as your heart desires. Up to 2 locations.
- Free images for Facebook. (Will have Amore Vita logo on it)
- Senior Rep Cards.
- 10% off your print order!
- For every 5 friends that you refer, you will get $50. Yep, cash money ;)
(The referral clients must book for it to count towards the 5)
What are the rules?
- You have to be graduating in 2013.
- We will need your parent's permission.
- You have to pinky promise that you will only promote Amore Vita Photography and no one else.
-You cannot be a rep for Amore Vita, if you are a rep for another studio.
- Session must be completed before August 10th, 2012.
- Become a fan of the Amore Vita Facebook Page :)
- Last but not least, be outgoing, fun, and ready to have a blast! :)
How do you apply?
Just copy the form at the bottom of this page. Fill it out and email it to email@example.com
Be sure to send over one recent photo of yourself in the email :)
I will be picking my Senior Rep's by March 10, 2012.
Be sure to get those applications in! :)
Senior Rep Application:
Cell Phone #-________________________________________
What High School do you attend?:________________________________
What are some of your interests or hobbies?________________________________
Why do you think you would make an awesome senior rep?__________________
I'm excited to read all your entries!
Good luck! :)